[gecode-users] [Help] Killer sudoku model (newbie)

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Mar 24 13:44:39 CET 2006

> Thanks for the report, the test actually runs fine on my machine... This
> looks as if we are talking a bug in your gcc (or some other part of the
> software environment). Which version of gcc is it really? Could you send
> the output of gcc -v?
>
> Guido: could you try it on your mac?

I can confirm the bug. I tried it on a G3 PowerPC, so it's not due to the G5
(and that would have surprised me, as we don't generate special G5 code
anyway).

gcc --version produces

powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5250)

I'll have a look.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack