[gecode-users] [Help] Killer sudoku model (newbie)

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Fri Mar 24 12:14:34 CET 2006

Thanks for the report, the test actually runs fine on my machine... This
looks as if we are talking a bug in your gcc (or some other part of the
software environment). Which version of gcc is it really? Could you send the
output of gcc -v?

Guido: could you try it on your mac?

Puzzled...

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/