[gecode-users] Extending integer and set variables to quantified variables.

Mikael 'Zayenz' Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:17:38 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/9/06, jeremie.vautard <jeremie.vautard at laposte.net> wrote:
> A last (stupid) question : what is the best way to immediately
> fail a space into a propagator::propagate method ? (if I'm not
> mistaken, I can't simply use the space::fail() method ).

The propagate method can signal failure by returning the value ES_FAILED.

The possible return-values to use are:
 * ES_FAILED 	Execution has resulted in failure.
 * ES_NOFIX 	Propagation has not computed fixpoint.
 * ES_OK 	Execution is okay.
 * ES_FIX 	Propagation has computed fixpoint.
 * ES_SUBSUMED 	Propagator is subsumed (entailed)

Cheers
Mikael

--
Mikael 'Zayenz' Lagerkvist, http://www.imit.kth.se/~zayenz/