[gecode-users] Scheduling constraints

Vladimír Dusa vdusa at bsa-informatik.ch
Wed Mar 8 12:24:45 CET 2006

Hello,

I would like to create a program for optimizing elastic non-preemptive
cumulative schedule. Resources will be first of all people. Any resource can
work at any time on more tasks simultaneusly. Activities can be interrupted
at any time to let some other activities execute and amount of resource
assigned to some activity can at any time assume any value between 0 and
resource capacity. In some defined time interval with fixed length placed
arbitrary in schedule cannot be the resource capacity exceeded.

I found in gecode environment some "Gecode::cumulative" propagator, but no
example how to use it. If is there no such example, could you give mi a hint
how can I learn using scheduling propagators in gecode?

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Vladimír Duša