[gecode-users] Linear constraint for boolean variables

Stefano Gualandi gualandi at elet.polimi.it
Wed Jun 28 14:06:13 CEST 2006

Hi Guido,

> No plan, currently. Do you have a concrete application for it?

Yes, I have two concrete applications I am working on for my phd.
Moreover, I need it since I would like to "generalize" the CP-based
column generation we are working on.

> Or maybe do you
> even intend to implement it yourself?

Yes, I would like to, but likely it will take longer :-)
I will give it a try as soon as I can.

> On the other hand, if all the floats are constant anyway, do you
> think it
> would be very inefficient to scale the equation such that the
> coefficients
> are integer?

It is exactly what I am doing up to now, but I would like to have
something more elegant.

thanks,
Stefano