[gecode-users] Linear constraint for boolean variables

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Jun 28 13:50:17 CEST 2006

> Hi,
> is there any plan to have in Gecode a linear propagator with boolean
> variables and "float" coefficient as:
>
> void
> Gecode::linear (Space *home, const FloatArgs &a, const BoolVarArgs
> &x, IntRelType r, float c, BoolVar b, IntConLevel=ICL_BND)

No plan, currently. Do you have a concrete application for it? Or maybe do you
even intend to implement it yourself? Of course we'd be happy to include
contributed propagators, after a code review.

On the other hand, if all the floats are constant anyway, do you think it
would be very inefficient to scale the equation such that the coefficients
are integer?

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack