[gecode-users] Skipping branching alternatives?

Luis Quesada luque at info.ucl.ac.be
Sat Jul 8 11:18:06 CEST 2006

I don't understand why you need to do this... To me, eliminating
branching alternatives is the very purpose of propagators. Why don't you
implement a propagator that removes the alternatives you want to skip?
As you build the branches at each branching step based on the current
domains of the variables, you wont try the alternatives that you want to
skip.

Luis