[gecode-users] linking under windows when using a propagator object such as Set::Int::Card

Grégoire Dooms dooms at info.ucl.ac.be
Thu Nov 24 16:23:48 CET 2005

Hello,
We know this is not pure gecode related matter (more like C++ compiling
under windows) but we tought you would know the answer.

We have this linking problem under windows:
We use Set::Int::Card::post in one of our propagators. This links fine
under linux but fails to do so under windows. The error is attached below.

The source code (contribs/map/matching/mono.icc inluded by
contribs/map/matching/mono.hh) contains an #include "set/int.hh".
In set/int.hh the propagators are not declared to be exported. And if we
link with int.obj, then we cannot link with GecodeSet.lib (symbol
defined twice).
What is the right way do do it ?

There is also a link error on using include or exclude on a SetView. Do
you have an hint on how to solve it ?

Best,
--
Grégoire Dooms