[gecode-users] RE: MS Visual C++ worskpace to compile Gecode

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Wed Nov 23 09:56:27 CET 2005

Dear Jérôme,

unfortunately we have not yet a workspace. Our plan, though is to
autogenerate one... I am not sure whether it will make it into the first
release, but I'll have a look at it.

Please, never send Email to me directly about Gecode. Use the mailing lists.
Thanks!

And of course, great that you like it. If you have comments and issues, we
would be very interested to learn about them!

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/