[Gecode] License and Authorship

Gabor Szokoli szokoli at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Sep 3 14:41:58 CEST 2004

I agree as is.

It might work differently here, but in the US, our university had a
whole legal department for bullet-proofing our licenses and disclaimers
and file-header notices.
They made us put things in licences for example about not allowing the
use of the software in countries where local laws override any point of
the disclaimer, and so on. It definitely made them feel useful :-)

Gabor

Ps: Sorry about the top posting, no further comments, just for reference: