[Gecode] Logo, Homepage

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu Oct 28 10:59:09 CEST 2004

Dear Gert,

partly I agree with what Denys says but I would like to use the normal
academic model: individuals with affiliations and their roles in the
development. In short this means that I'd like to put the individuals first
and then the institutions. I have no intention whatsoever to hide the
involvement of institutions.

But what I do not want is something such as a consortium. I feel it to be
unneeded and I object to the model in general due the Mozart experience.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/