[Gecode] Equality, variable aliasing and AllDistinct

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu May 27 11:31:00 CEST 2004

Good point, I was refering to integer problems. Actullay, doing it is not
difficult... But there are more intersting things to do than that.

Combinators is one. However, we will only start after the first milestone,
where we are sure that the kernel and the libraries have the right structure
without combinators. I think we are there right now and the next thing is
writing papers and documentation. Actually, the first paper using and
mentioning Gecode will be accepted for toplas anytime soon...

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/