[Gecode] Bug tracking?

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed May 19 18:46:47 CEST 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004 duchier at ps.uni-sb.de wrote:

> My recommendation is to go with a _standard_ and _modern_ tool.
> Forget jitterbug it doesn't satisfy either criterion.  While bugzilla
> is rather complex, it has become so ubiquitous that people have become
> familiar with it anyway.  I like the fact that bugzilla supports
> attachments: the lack of them is a big drawback in jitterbug.  I also
> like the "activity log".

Ok, cool. If you all agree, I could set up a gecode bugzilla on Friday or
Monday (depending on whether I need root privileges, as Thorsten is on
vacation). BTW, we will need some kind of gecode homepage anyway if we
want to release sometime ;-)

I could of course offer http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/gecode, and that's where
I'd put up the bug tracking system.

Guido Tack