[Gecode] Bug tracking?

duchier at ps.uni-sb.de duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed May 19 17:45:51 CEST 2004

Guido Tack <tack at ps.uni-sb.de> writes:

> I saw that Mozart uses "jitterbug", but I couldn't find any
> information on it, its web site seems to be dead. Maybe Denys knows
> more about it?

My recommendation is to go with a _standard_ and _modern_ tool.
Forget jitterbug it doesn't satisfy either criterion.  While bugzilla
is rather complex, it has become so ubiquitous that people have become
familiar with it anyway.  I like the fact that bugzilla supports
attachments: the lack of them is a big drawback in jitterbug.  I also
like the "activity log".

Denys Duchier - Équipe Calligramme - LORIA, Nancy, France
AIM: duchierdenys