[gecode-users] Time limit

Pierpaolo Caricato pierpaolo.caricato at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:56:48 CET 2017

Hi.
I’m new to this list and “almost new” to mini zinc and all its surrounding projects, including gecode.
I’ve seen in this mailing list archive that a time limit when running gecode from the CLI can be set appending
--fzn-flags "-time 2000"
to the command line.

I understand I’m a bit OT here, but I assume many gecode users also use g12mip (I come from a PhD in Operations Research, so MIP is my main background, though I’m investigating more and more often CP as well)…
Why does this option not work when launching g12mip?
Can anybody give me a hint on how to set a time limit when I select this solver engine instead of gecode to solve a minizinc mip model?

Thank you

Pierpaolo Caricato