[gecode-users] Installation

Fabien Brosseau brosseaufabien at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:52:53 CEST 2016

Hello Chrsitian,

I managed to make it work using g++ command as they are told in the
documentation.

But It stills not working in the Qt project. I have errors like that (more
than 300 errors) :
undefined reference to 'Gecode::SizeOptions::SizeOptions(char const*)'

but i have set the path to headers and libs :
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/local/include
LIBS += -L/usr/local/lib
             -lgecodeflatzinc
             -lgecodedriver
             -lgecodegist
             -lgecodesearch
             -lgecodeminimodel
             -lgecodeset
             -lgecodefloat
             -lgecodeint
             -lgecodekernel
             -lgecodesupport

Anyway it seems more like a problem of qt configuration project than a
gecode problem.

Thanks for your time and your help.