[gecode-users] Verbose output to trace propagation

Miquel Ramírez miquel.ramirez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:43:39 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

Long time lurking here, this made me emerge from the depths

> Funnily enough, the upcoming Gecode 5 will have quite extensive support for
> tracing. Gecode 5 should be ready for download anytime soon (the features
> are
> all there, it is just final release testing).

That both Gecode 5 is close to release and that it will feature support for
tracing propagation are great news. Thanks to all involved in that.

Any chance of getting a sneak peek of the changelog? I am curious about
what (if any) changes has been made to the existing support for
floating-point variables and constraints.

Cheers,

Miquel.