[gecode-users] Reified MiniZinc Decompositions of Globals are overridden for Gecode

Guido Tack guido.tack at monash.edu
Tue May 3 05:12:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

that’s indeed a bit of a design problem in the current MiniZinc library.  We’ve got a solution for it (at the MiniZinc level, so solvers wouldn’t have to change) but it’s not fully implemented yet (it would involve having standard decompositions for all reified globals, and solvers being able to override them if they have dedicated reified constraints).

GUIDO TACK
Senior Lecturer

Information Technology
Monash University
Level 6, Room 6.40, Building H, Caulfield Campus
900 Dandenong Road
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Australia

T: +61 3 9903 1214