[gecode-users] fzn-gecode -mode gist and variable names

Mats Carlsson matsc at sics.se
Tue Jul 19 10:39:05 CEST 2016

Hi, I have a problem with fzn-gecode -mode gist, Gecode trunk 14847,
MiniZinc 2.0.13.
Namely, anonymous variable names like var[123] get displayed instead of the
variable names of the .fzn file.  Admittedly, the latter names are a bit
awkward, but at least they enable me to relate back to the names of the
MiniZinc model.  But I have no idea how to map the var[...] names to the
names of the .fzn file. I have tried to edit the .fzn file in various ways
to make Gist use its names, but it has not helped.  Is there some
work-around?

See the attachment for an example.

--
Mats Carlsson, SICS