[gecode-users] fzn-gecode -mode gist and variable names

Guido Tack guido.tack at monash.edu
Thu Aug 11 08:38:58 CEST 2016

Hi Mats,

this is a limitation in the current fzn-gecode interpreter, we can only get variable names for variables that are mentioned in a search annotation.  So currently the only workaround is to include all variables in some search annotation (but of course I understand that that’s not necessarily what you want to do).  I had a look at fixing this at some point, but it turned out to be more than just a few lines of code so I had to leave it for the time being.

GUIDO TACK
Senior Lecturer

Information Technology
Monash University
Level 6, Room 6.40, Building H, Caulfield Campus
900 Dandenong Road
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Australia

T: +61 3 9903 1214