[gecode-users] Multiple specification files

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Sep 17 10:29:02 CEST 2015

Hi Patrik,

Just use a comma to separate:

               ./configure –with-vis=var1.vis,var2.vis

If things seem to not work there is the following trick by removing the following files:

               rm gecode/kernel/var-type.hpp gecode/kernel/var-imp.hpp

When typing make these files will be re-generated (you can have a look and see that your stuff will show up in these files).

Christian Schulte,  <http://www.gecode.org/~schulte> www.gecode.org/~schulte

Professor of Computer Science, KTH,  <mailto:cschulte at kth.se> cschulte at kth.se

Expert Researcher, SICS,  <mailto:cschulte at sics.se> cschulte at sics.se