[gecode-users] propagation consistency of count (single value) constraint

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Sun Sep 6 08:34:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 03/09/2015 14:55, Christian Schulte wrote:
> Yep, that was a bug introduced by a bugfix some time ago! Thanks! Fixed in
> the trunk. Cheers Christian

I just noticed that this was a reply to my earlier post; I had thought
this was a reply to Filip's post. I am not sure what the bug is here --
  is it referring to the propagator for count not being optimal when
IntVar arguments with singleton domains?

If so, it may be a lucky break, as I would not have noticed the problem
with the ICL_BND propagator I just reported... :-)

Cheers,

Kish