[gecode-users] Global cardinality slow

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Wed May 27 13:26:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

thanks for the report, I’ve had a quick look and there seem to be some problems in the algorithm, the 10th fixpoint alone does 1.5 million propagations (so it looks like severely slow convergence), and then later every 6th fixpoint is really slow.  I’ll have to look into this some more but it does look like a bug.

Guido Tack
http://www.csse.monash.edu/~guidot/