[gecode-users] About the search engine BAB?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jan 5 16:20:38 CET 2015

Hi,

BAB works under the assumption that the order imposed by the constrain()
function is strictly monotonic: that means, posting the constraint Cn
automatically subsume all constraints from C1 to Cn-1.

However, you can try to use the restart engine (RBS): here you can redefine
a so-called master() function so that the master will accumulate all the
constraints you want.

Best

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/