[gecode-users] Negative table in Gecode

Peter Nightingale pwn1 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sat Feb 28 22:27:41 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions Christian and George (did you intend to post
to the list George?). For now I have decided I need to make a release
because the previous release has a fairly serious bug. I have done
something quick and easy -- decompose into one constraint to rule out
each tuple.  I should come back to this at some point.

I'm tempted to have a go at porting the MDDC and negative MDDC
propagators that I wrote for Minion. However Gecode and Minion are
different enough that I doubt it would be easy.

Pete