[gecode-users] a propagator for the Context-Free-Grammar constraint

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Sep 23 09:24:15 CEST 2014

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the announcement. If there is anybody who is interested, maybe
that person could also be interested to clean the implementation up, design
a nice interface to the propagator for CFGs (in the style of regular
expressions or DFAs in Gecode).

If you are interested, please get in touch with me!

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/

Gecode