[gecode-users] Creating a function to solve CP sub-problem instances

Nathan Horvath ngh423 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:13:01 CEST 2014

Hi Christian,
I should clarify, when I mention script in my original email, I mean an individual file that solves an instance of my sub-problem given particular data. I want to integrate this with other code of mine so that when the optimal solution is found, it is not just printed to the screen, but ideally stored in a structure of my own creation. What I want to know is where I should be looking to implement this: is this done in my file where I defined my constraint problem?, or do I need to make changes elsewhere in the source code? From the examples I've seen, every single one has simply printed an optimal solution without doing anything more, while I want to store it for later purposes and solve another CP of the same structure with different data.
Thanks,Nathan