[gecode-users] fzn-gecode and float_lin_eq

Tommy Persson tommy.persson at liu.se
Wed Sep 17 10:16:32 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-17 01:48, Guido Tack wrote:
> The constraint float_lin_eq is a linear constraint, i.e. you can't
> use it to multiply to float variables.  You have to use float_times
> instead, which has the following signature:
>
> predicate float_times(var float: x, var float: y, var float: z)
>
> and which posts the constraint z = x*y.

Thanks for that information.

I really tried to read flatzinc documentation, read gecode documentation
and google to find what was supported in fzn-gecode but could not find
float_times.

E.g:

https://www.minizinc.org/downloads/doc-1.3/flatzinc-spec.pdf

does not mention it.

So where should I look to find a complete list of supported predicates?

/Tommy Persson