[gecode-users] Question about one type of constraint

Jean-Noël Monette jean-noel.monette at it.uu.se
Thu Oct 16 14:20:37 CEST 2014

Sorry, Christian, to use the Gecode list for this but...

OR-Exchange (https://www.or-exchange.org/) has sometimes questions
related to CP.
Depending on whether one believes CP is part of OR or not, it might or
might not be a good idea to create a parallel forum.
In the meantime, Richard, you might ask your question there and see if
you get any answer...

Best,

Jean-Noël