[gecode-users] Breaking symmetries with LDSB in Matrix model.

Bouchene Sabrina genius_linda1987 at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 15:50:58 CEST 2014

Thank you Mr Mears,
If I understand correctly, to execute the combination of symmetries I must to add all the relevant declarations of symmetries to the same object Symmetries s.
and the execution of the combination is done sequentially, So, we have the execution of the first decalaration symmetry is done and next the second definition of symmetry is executed ...etc, but they do not run in parrallel.

So to apply the combination of the following symmetric group:
Gn = { sym 1: 'interchangeability of specified rows' + sym 2: 'interchangeability of specified columns' + sym 3: 'rotation of rows'} * { symmetry identity, sym 4: 'reflections of columns of a matrix' }.
I have to execute the following pseudo code: ( post all definitions of symmetries to the same object s )
Symmetries s;
s << declaration_of_sym 1;
branch (......,sym 1, ....);
s << declaration_of_sym 2;