[gecode-users] Combination of symmetries in LDSB.

Bouchene Sabrina genius_linda1987 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 1 11:38:51 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have a question please about combination of symmetries:
suppose th probleme have the symmetric groupe: Gn = Dn*Z2.
for example:
- Dn: Consist on n rotation of rows of a Matrix  and n  permutations of specified rows or specified columns of the Matrix .
and
- Z2 = {id, rev}= {+1, -1}. id = +1, rev = -1./
rev represent the possibility of reflection of columns of the Matrix.
So my question is: How to do this combinaition ? how to post the combinaition of this 3 forms of symmetries in the branch function, i must post each one independently or i post them in the same time ?. it means in general, how to post this the combinaition of these forms of symmetries:
examples:
combination of this form:     Combination A = (Sym a + Sym b).
or combination of this form:  Combination B = (Sym a * Sym b).
I hope that my question is clear.
Thank you,

Cordially.