[gecode-users] Custom propagator in MiniModel

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Nov 21 15:22:21 CET 2014

Hi Conrad,

No, MPG does not have anything on this as minimodel is not meant to be
programmable or extensible.

The way how to do it is simple: consider making your propagator a
contribution to Gecode and we will help you doing the minimodel stuff.

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.gecode.org/~schulte/