[gecode-users] multi-dimensional bin-packing constraint - bin capacities

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Nov 18 10:14:47 CET 2014

Hi Kish,

Yes, when I added this I thought exactly the same. However, I decided to
include the c argument to avoid confusion: the values of c (or as you say
the upper bound on the load variables) actually defines how well the
constraint is propagated. So what I tried to avoid by including c is that
users first post the binpacking constraint and only then adjust the load
variables...

I know, matter of taste.

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.gecode.org/~schulte/