[gecode-users] Search combinator questions

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Fri May 9 12:45:36 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten,

it just doesn't support search over sets, so if searching over the integer variables is enough it should work.  I have successfully compiled the code with Gecode 4, it requires a few changes but it shouldn't be too difficult if you want to give it a try.
We have plans to work a bit more on combinators soon, so I hope we'll get someone to bring all this code up to date.