[gecode-users] Fwd: Multi-objective Model with Searchcombinators in Gecode

Mohamed Rezgui kyo.alone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:42:12 CET 2014

Dear Guido,

I would like to know when I have more objectives like 3 objectives to
minimize (all of them), is the following syntax correct ?

annotation three_stage_bnb(var int: obj1, var int: obj2, var int:
obj3, ann: s) =
let { svar int: best1 = 1000000,
      svar int: best2 = 0,
      svar int: best3 = 0 }
in (
  portfolio([and(post(obj1 < lv("best1"), and(s,assign(best1,obj1))),
                 prune),
             post(obj1=lv("best1"),
               post(obj2 < lv("best2"), and(s,assign(best2,obj2)))
             post(obj2=lv("best2"),
               post(obj3 < lv("best3"), and(s,assign(best3,obj3)))
             )]));

and how can I call this annotation in the minizinc instance ?

Best Regards,
Mohammed REZGUI

--
Cordialement,