[gecode-users] Multi-objective Model with Searchcombinators in Gecode

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Sun Mar 9 10:54:42 CET 2014

Hi,

could you clarify in what way you want to reuse the solution?

Here's a combinator that first minimizes obj1, then maximizes obj2 keeping obj1 at the optimal value:

annotation two_stage_bnb(var int: obj1, var int: obj2, ann: s) =
let { svar int: best1 = 1000000,
      svar int: best2 = 0 }
in (
  portfolio([and(post(obj1 < lv("best1"), and(s,assign(best1,obj1))),
                 prune),
             post(obj1=lv("best1"),
               post(obj2 > lv("best2"), and(s,assign(best2,obj2)))
             )]));