[gecode-users] Modelling strategies for reconciling availabilities with scheduled shifts

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Mar 7 09:57:07 CET 2014

Hi,

This is not really a Gecode specific question, so out of scope here.

You might want to check the Constraints journal or editions of the CP and
CP-AI-OR conference proceedings published at Springer. There is quite some
material out there on rostering and time tabling.

Best

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/