[gecode-users] Backjumping (aka Intelligent Backtracking)

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Mar 5 17:32:44 CET 2014

Hi Luca,

No, really anything useful to say here. It should be possible and due to the
documentation it should be easier to do than before but it would mean that
you really program your own search engine.

What might help you, though, is the support we added in 4.2.1 for nogood
literals.

Sorry for not being more helpful.

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/