[gecode-users] question about the advisors in GeCode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Mar 5 17:14:50 CET 2014

The advisor must store additional information: so, when you create an
advisor you can also store additional information, for example, the view
x[i] or just the index i. For that, you have to create a subclass of Advisor
that stores this information.

This is in fact explained in MPG, please check again. In 26.2 in MPG it is
the class ViewAdvisor that stores the additional information.

Best

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/