[gecode-users] Cleaner way for if/then constraint condition

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jun 10 22:25:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

This depends very much on whether you want to express your condition:

-          For each and every element in the array, or

-          Just for a particular element at a certain position in the array which is statically known, or

-          Just for a particular element where the index is not yet know, or

-          How large the array would be in practice, or

Same more info might help.

Best

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/