[gecode-users] Possible Bug - Increase IntVars Range and Gecode Stalls

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jan 20 21:29:51 CET 2014

What does stall mean, again? Is it still searching (you can observe that in
Gist), that is making progress? Or is it dead.

To improve your model, check the perfect square example that comes with
Gecode and/or search for square packing on Helmut Simonis' webpage:
<http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/> http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte