[gecode-users] Grey subtrees in Gist

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Jan 15 11:50:35 CET 2014

Hi Tommaso,

Your brancher has a bug ;-) It claims to have a certain number of
alternatives (as defined by the alternatives() member function of the
brancher's choice object class) but later alternatives are tried (via the
commit() function) during search which have a number larger than what
alternatives() reports.

Maybe you do not properly initialize the number of alternatives in your
choice class?

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/