[gecode-users] GecodeSupport-4-0-0-d-x86.lib

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Jan 9 21:32:34 CET 2014

As said before, please compile everything with the proper Gecode package
(install Gecode for MSVC 2010) and make sure to recompile every binary from
scratch (that is, delete all other binaries from before).  Read the tip in
MPG about whether your compiler is for x86 or x64.

If you do not understand what I am saying you will have to learn about the
following concepts not related to Gecode: how to compile in debug or release
mode, what is x86 versus x64, how to compile on x64 for either x86 or for
x64.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte