[gecode-users] use of the folder Gecode.lib

manel askri askri.manel1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:59:06 CET 2014

hi

i don't get well what YOU are trying to tell me , but this is what i did

first i tried the example exists in Your site " magic-sequence-gcc" but i
have got the same error

 i even tried to use VS2010 in windows 7 , 64 bits but i have the same
error

So can you explain to me how to fixe this error

Thank You very much