[gecode-users] Unary constraint not-first-not-last propagation does not cancel optional tasks

Conijn, B.J. b.j.conijn at student.tue.nl
Fri Feb 14 14:08:18 CET 2014

Hi,

In not-first-not-last.hpp I found the following piece of code and I was wondering why those two lines have been commented out. While running the tests with those two lines included, those lines get executed and the test still succeeds. Can those two lines be safely included?

if (t[i].mandatory()) {
         GECODE_ME_CHECK(t[i].lct(home,lct[i]));
} else if (lct[i] < t[i].ect()) {
   //        GECODE_ME_CHECK(t[i].excluded(home));
   //        t[i].cancel(home,p); t[i]=t[--n];
}

Kind regards,

Bauke