[gecode-users] Set propagators and modification event delta

Gustavo Gutierrez gustavo.ggutierrez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:33:21 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to write a propagator and I really would like to take advantage
of the modification event information offered by the geocode kernel in the
respective argument to the propagate method. To that end, I am looking at
set propagators as an example. In concrete I am looking at the code of the
intersection propagator in inter.hpp.

That implementation calls testSetEventLB defined in common.hpp. My question
is concrete: does this function returns true when the modification event
passed as parameter signals a modification of the lower bound?. My
intuition from its definition and the internal functions it uses tell me so
but I would like to corroborate it with you.

There are other testSetEvent* that take a different number of arguments
(all of them being modification events). For example, testSetEventLB with
two arguments. Does this one returns true if any of the two events imply
modification to the lower bounds?

Best regards,
--
Gustavo Gutierrez