[gecode-users] Constant view disposer

Gustavo Gutierrez gustavo.ggutierrez at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 18:41:48 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am well aware of the disposal mechanism implemented in geocode for the
variable implementations that require to be explicitly disposed. Actually I
am using it for a variable implementation that uses some reference counting
mechanism. I was wondering if there is some kind of disposal support for
constant views.

To be more precise, a constant view in my case has an attribute which is
reference counted. I need its counter to be decremented when the view gets
destroyed (or disposed). I was looking in the documentation for a dispose
method. Something similar to what exists in RelVarImpBase. It is quite
probable that I am missing something and hence I would like any help on
this.

Kind regards,
--
Gustavo Gutierrez