[gecode-users] Constraint store

Pierre Talbot ptalbot at hyc.io
Tue Apr 29 16:44:51 CEST 2014

I'm very new to constraint programming and Oz but I read that there are
plans to use Gecode in Mozart. On the other hand, I don't think Oz is
using the store concept, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, thanks for
the infos, I'll definitely look into Oz and AKL.

Do you think it's feasible to use Gecode to avoid reimplementing the
basis of a constraint system? Or is Gecode have little chances to help us?

Regards,
Pierre Talbot