[gecode-users] Constraint store

Pierre Talbot ptalbot at hyc.io
Tue Apr 29 15:49:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

I develop a compiler for a formal concurrent language called 'ntcc'.
This language introduces a constraint store that we can manipulate with
two operations:

* Ask(c): ask the store d if c is entailed by d.
* Tell(c): Entail the constraint c in the store.

I'd like to use Gecode to implement it but I didn't find anything
related to the notion of store. A technique, probably inefficient, would
be to copy the store each time we want to ask something, add the
constraint in and search for the first solution (if it exists). Also, we
are not interested by the solution but only by the existence of a solution.

If you have any leads on previous works or implementations of such a
store using (or implemented in) Gecode, I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Pierre Talbot (IRCAM)