[gecode-users] operator <<, and use of a Gecode model with GUI

peter Tomson pikapikanaoufel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:53:08 CEST 2013

hi everyOne!

i'm new with gecode and i hope YOU can help me to solve my problem .

i'm trying to use Gecode as my solvor in my project , i created a project
with VS2010c++, with some GUI,. In  my class which using gecode, i have to
get my variables from another class .

I read the MPG , and i find in section :  Dinamiclly argument array , i
tryed to use it with my vector a like this :

IntVarArgs v;
std::vector<int> a ;
for (int i=0;i<5;i++)
a.push_back(i);
int u=0;
while (!a.empty())
{
                      v<< IntVar (*this,a[u],a[u+1]);
  u++;

}

but with this i can't get  the elments from the array  one by one , i just
added in each iteration 2 elemnt from array a to the IntVarargs v , is
there any other way to do it ???
Honnestly what i want to do is this : execute the code in my class that
contains the code developed by gecode by a click on a  button in a GUI is
that even possibel ?? because when i added the includes of gecode to a GUI
it doesn't work

thak YOU very much for any help